Thursday 17 July 2014

Cats as Superheroes


Pancake...is that you?!

Cats don't work....

So this one started with me thinking about what cats would look like if they were at work. The answer is......not very interesting at all. 

I found a few relatively chuckle worthy pictures of cats sitting at desks and the obvious 'business cat' meme came up but nothing that made me really smile. That was until I continued scrolling and came across an illustration of cats dressed as the avengers. 

Now, as impressive as this drawing was, I'm all about actual cats...so...a quick google later and I found some internet gold. The attention to detail in the costumes is incredible! If anyone knows where they got them from........!

Not quite dressing up but I'll let them have this one!
Why so sad?

I think this one is my fave!

No comments:

Post a Comment