Friday 18 July 2014

From potatoes to cats...

Have you ever noticed how Channing Tatum looks like a potato? 


Well you will now. Trust me, the similarities are uncanny. It seems that I'm not the only person to think so and after a quick stop off at the internets I found a whole load of stuff dedicated to their likeness. Channing Potatum.....


Which is which? Uncanny right
This got me thinking about cats again and how there must be a cat that looks like Channing or like other celebrities. Of course there are! And it would seem that once again, I'm not the only person out there to have this train of thought. In fact, there are tonnes of cat lookalikes. Now some are better than others and there are some pictures that just don't work at all. Here are a selection of the best pics I could find. 




Insert derpface here

Now that's the worst disguise ever. That guy's gotta be an alien.

Reports of my assimilation are greatly exaggerated.

KStew makes Grumpy Cat look positively ecstatic 
Hey, if your cat looks like a celeb then let me know. I'd love to see some more!

If you are in any way enjoying my adventures through the internets then please follow me on twitter @KittybriteBrite or write a comment below. 


And finally...a cat that looks like a potato...the circle is complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment