Friday 18 July 2014

May I introduce....the Slow Loris!

Where does cute end and creepy begin?

The slow loris is a creature that is rather strange. By doing a simple image search of them I've been able to waste hours of my time getting lost in those huge eyes. I highly recommend that you do the same.

I have some questions about them though. How on earth do they survive in the wild? All you have to do is watch the video of one of these space cats with an umbrella and it really does make you think how do they even know how to get food. I once showed the video to a friend of mine and I think he watched it on loop for pretty much the entire afternoon.



But then with some research it turns out that they are DEADLY. I'm not even joking! They can actually lick their arm and make a crazy toxin from their saliva and arm stuff (I hope you're keeping up) and then if they bite you...BOOM! The end!


So...I'm guessing they're actually more evil than cute. Who knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment