Friday 18 July 2014

Overly Dramatic Cats ....in Costume!

Why mummy? Why?
So, now to combine two amazing things. 

Overly dramatic cats + costumes = awesomeness! 
This is why the internet was invented I'm sure.

I would love to know what was going through those kitties heads while they were being dressed up. I think their faces say it all. In this case I think they can be forgiven for having ODF. 

I particularly love the facial expression of the white kitty. I wonder if this is her usual face or if she's just milking it for the cameras?

That Carmen Miranda persian! I think he would be awesome without the costume but doesn't he look fab with the little hat. Well done for getting him to sit still long enough to take a picture.

I am enjoying this so much right now
If you like Pina Coladas!





My ultimate dressed up kitty at the moment has to be the Walter White cat. The costume, his face and props. That picture has it all.


This cat makes Walter White look like a wimp.
Say my name!

1 comment:

  1. Our total fav here is the Pina Colada Kitty - OMC tooooooo toooooo much!!! Laughing hysterically, thanks fur sharing...

    Basil & Co xox

    ReplyDelete